CircuPool® Salt Water Pool Chlorine Generators
Swimming Pool Safety
Playing it safe in and around the pool.
Although pools are so much fun to swim and play in, they can also be dangerous if you do not follow the safety rules. A list by your pool or read to your kids can greatly reduce the chance that an accident will spoil your day.
Here are some rules to consider:
- No horse-play (pushing, kicking tackling, or dunking)
- Do not swim in the rain or in a storm
- Always have an adult or supervisor with you while you swim
- No glass or sharp objects near pool
- Do not run around the edge of pool (it may be slippery or wet)
- Keep a cell-phone in reach in case of an emergency
- During night hours, keep pool lights on
- Diving board is only for diving
- Only one person at a time on diving board
- Wear goggles to prevent eye redness/itchiness (unless you own a salt pool)
- Keep animals out of pool
- Keep pool clean and sanitary
- Have a life-jacket available at all times
- Do not drink while in pool
- Supervise young children when swimming
- Do not swim after adding chemicals in your pool (salt is no problem)
- No diving in the shallow ends of the pool
- Do not bring electrical devices such as wires or cords near pool
- Always wear sunscreen
There are many safety rules in your state that you should read up on and also enforce. To keep your pool safe for everyone please make sure they are aware of the rules and precautions. If you own a chlorine pool make sure your levels and chemicals are at a safe measurement. For those that own a salt pool remember to clean the electrolytic cell when needed.
Keep safety equipment by the pool and first-aid kits close by and make sure your family knows the proper emergency procedures and how to the safety devices. Make sure your list of rules are posted and read any time a friend comes to swim.
Your children should know what to do in any situation and have a grown-up learn CPR by going to the YMCA or another organization that prepares life-guards. You may not ever need to use your life-jackets or first-aid kit, but you have to be prepared for whatever may happen in your pool.
Swim safely and have fun!
Serving Pool Owners Since 1997
Order online or call (888) 206-9938
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
Circupool® has registered 305017 pageviews to date.